This event is tailored for both current students and prospective future students, offering a deep dive into our programs, the emerging career opportunities they provide, and a platform to address any questions you may have related to our degrees.
This event is tailored to prospective students looking to commence postgraduate study in 2024, offering a deep dive into our programs, the emerging career opportunities they provide, and a platform to address your questions about our degrees.
Embark on a transformative journey of intellectual discovery and professional advancement with the Coral Bell School's exclusive webinar.
The Coral Bell School is a pre-eminent centre in the region, globally renowned for our expertise in Asia-Pacific and international relations, society, strategy, security, and diplomacy. Our webinar series is your gateway to explore advanced academic and career prospects in this dynamic and influential field.
Whether you're a current undergraduate student seeking clarity on pursuing further study, a current postgraduate student considering a program change, or a prospective student looking to embark on a new exciting journey, this webinar is designed to guide you on your path to success. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from and connect with your future program convenor and have your questions answered.
- Exclusive insights: Hear directly from our esteemed program conveners who will share their academic background and discuss their visions for their respective programs.
- Interactive Q&A Sessions: Engage in thought-provoking conversations with our academic leaders. Bring your burning questions to the table - this is your opportunity to gain clarity and perspective directly from the experts.
- Networking opportunities: Connect with potential peers and the ANU academic community.
What will you gain?
- A comprehensive understanding of the postgraduate programs at the Coral Bell School, helping you make an informed decision about your academic future.
- Valuable insights into cutting-edge research and innovative teaching methodologies.
- An opportunity to envision your future career prospects after graduation.
Whether you're a recent graduate or considering further studies to enhance your career, these webinars are tailored to ignite your passion for learning and help you chart a successful academic and professional journey.
Wednesday, 6 December: Session Schedule
- Session 1, 11AM: Pacific Development
Program convenor Dr Rochelle-Lee Bailey will discuss and address questions about the Master of Pacific Development program.
- Session 2, 12 PM: International Relations
Program convenor Associate Professor Luke Glanville will discuss and address questions about the Master of International Relations program.
- Session 3, 1PM: Peace and Conflict Studies
Program convenor Dr Eglantine Staunton will discuss and address questions about the new Master of Peace Conflict Studies and Master of Peace and Conflict Studies (Advanced) programs.
- Session 4, 2PM: Diplomacy
Program convenor Dr Lauren Richardson will discuss and address questions about the Master of Diplomacy and Master of International Law and Diplomacy programs.
- Session 5, 3PM: Strategic Studies
Program convenor Dr Iain D. Henry will discuss and address questions about the Master of Strategic Studies and Master of Strategic Studies (Advanced) programs.
- Session 6, 4PM: Political Science
Program convenor Professor Edward Aspinall will discuss and address questions about the Master of Political Science and Master of Political Science (Advanced) programs.
All sessions are held on Zoom. Unique access links will be emailed after registration.
If you require accessibility accommodations or a visitor Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan please contact the event organiser.