Coral Bell School at ANU Open Day 2019
Date & time
On Saturday, 31 August, 9am - 4pm The Australian National University will open its doors to everyone and anyone interested in studying at Australia’s top-ranked university.
Program convenors, academics, current students and staff from the Coral Bell School of Asia Pacific Affairs will be available to speak to you about all of our programs (undergraduate and postgraduate) and will be offering the following information sessions on the day:
Undergraduate Info Sessions
- 10:30am - 10:50am, “Beyond paradise: Enrol in the Bachelor of Pacific Studies” with Dr Kerryn Baker, convenor of the Bachelor of Pacific Studies
- 12:30pm - 12:50pm, “Why enrol in the Bachelor of International Security Studies?” with Dr Iain Henry, convenor of the Bachelor of International Security Studies
- 1pm - 1:20pm, “Dual degree program: Study in Australia and Japan” with Dr Chris Hobson, convenor of the Bachelor of Asia-Pacific Affairs, and Dr Hitomi Koyama, convenor of the Bachelor of Global Liberal Arts at Ritsumeikan University in Japan.
Postgraduate Info Sessions
- 11:30am - 11:50am, “Policy and security-related degrees” with Dr Andrew Carr, convenor of the Master of Strategic Studies
- 1pm - 1:20pm, “Politics and international studies” with Professor Ed Aspinall (convenor of the Master of Political Science), Dr Lauren Richardson (convenor of the Master of Diplomacy) and Dr Ben Zala (representing the Master of International Relations).
We hope to see you at our sessions, or come and have a chat with our staff in orange at the College of Asia and the Pacific booth.
See what else is scheduled for this year’s ANU Open Day and register at http://www.anu.edu.au/study/events/open-day